Monday, June 29, 2009

And it's clean!

The husband and I spent the weekend cleaning our apartment. It's now clean. Seriously clean! I don't think it has ever been this clean before - I mean, I even cleaned the walls!!! I also *think* it's semi baby-proofed in anticipation of our nearly one-year old niece coming to visit in the next few weeks!

On Saturday, we also managed a quick trip to the local mall. Our first wedding anniversary is in a few weeks, and I've been playing with photoshop on some of our wedding photos. One in particular I LOVE, and we decided to get it put on canvas, so we went to the mall and put our order in at the photo shop. I can't wait for it to arrive!!!!!

Here's the original:



And the photoshopped version:



Tomorrow afternoon my sister-in-law, D, is coming up from Hamilton where she has been for the last few days since arriving from Queensland last week. On Wednesday night, her husband (my brother), H, arrives from Queensland! I haven't seen H since early January, so it's going to be awesome to see him again!!! Friday morning we are all heading to the airport where we will meet up with my parents and little brother, J. My oldest brother (B), his wife (G) and their daughter (V) are arriving from the Caribbean!!! The last time B was home was four years ago for H&D's wedding, G has never been to NZ (the coldest place she has ever been is Brazil in the summer - she is going to be in for a huge shock!!!), and this will also be the first time any of us anitpodeans will meet V! They are here for six weeks, and V will be spending her first birthday with us.
I am halfway through knitting a scarf for G, and as I won't get much of a chance to get it finished after tomorrow, I best get back to it :-)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment