Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's almost tomorrow

Our family has been waiting for tomorrow for 14 weeks...tomorrow B, G & V arrive.

I had a great day today with H & D - we always have so much fun together, but it was a shame that The Husband had to work. And then both The Husband and I had to teach tonight but they were two good classes - one is a Stage 8 class which we've been teaching for the last several years so everyone knows each other well and it's such a great atmosphere! The second class was a brand new beginners class. It was a really good class, they picked things up really quickly.

I finally got the scarf I was knitting for G finished this afternoon - it's not quite as long as I would have liked, but I ran out of time, and it's just long enough so it's all good!

Anyways, I have nails to paint :-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment