Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SO Happy!!!

The Husband and I put an application in on a house in Adelaide this morning...by this afternoon we had it!!! I am SO happy, and SO relieved that we will have somewhere to live when we get there, somewhere to go when we arrive! We currently live in a 2-bedroom apartment just out of the city, and our new place is a 3-bedroom house in the suburbs so it's going to be a big change, but I am so looking forward to having an outside area, a washing line, a garage even! I am so looking forward to it all now, I had been so worried about not being able to find a place before we got there and having to sleep in a rental car.

Add that to the fact that I had a doctors appointment this afternoon, and she was very happy with how I'm doing, especially the fact that I have put 2kg back on, after losing 4kg. She also gave me another prescription for my pills, so fingers crossed they will last me until I don't need them anymore.

SO happy tonight :-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment