Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All Good

Kason & Cohen have been SO well behaved the last couple of days - generally happy and going to sleep easily, and sleeping 8+ hours at night!!! Oh, and charming the pants off everyone they meet, but that's nothing new ;-)

The weather here is definitely picking up, we had such a stunning weekend! Simon was working again even though he is only supposed to work alternate Saturdays, and after he got home, we decided just to pop down to McLaren Vale to get some wine from the cellar doors. Rosemount have changed their tasting list and didn't have any of my favourite, so we got a couple of bottles of their 'Ruby O'. I'm only having a couple of glasses a week, if that, after the boys' last feed at night and the wines I've had recently just haven't hit the spot!

Our stash of MCNs arrived yesterday, so a load of washing later, we've been using them today and I just LOVE them! I just love Kason & Cohen's little bums in them, SO gorgeous! I'll have to get a picture of them both wearing them.

Tomorrow is going to be a super busy day for us...I hope the boys manage ok with it. We have coffee group at a friend's place, then a multiple birth assoc. playgroup (our first one), then picking my friend up from the city. I think if I just try to stick to their feeding and sleeping times as much as possible, they should be fine.

I've finished Project S!!! It's all sewn, chopped and washed twice. I just want to wash it one more time, then I'll take a picture and upload it before I send it. I'm so stoked with how cute it has turned out, and I can't believe how easy it was to make. I have another three to make now...although one doesn't need to be done for six months, so I have some time up my sleeve for that!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment