Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy!


Day 26
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

The littles have been so happy for the majority of today :-) We spent the morning at the shopping mall just down the road, just to get out of the house for a bit of a change of scenery. It was well worth it, and not long after we got there I had another twin mum with older twins come up to me and say, "it gets easier!" - after my day yesterday, I needed to hear that! It's nice taking them out, people just can't help but smile at them, and it's lovely to be able to cause strangers' smiles :-D

The boys have really started to take to solid food, they are just loving it - especially their veges! They get so excited when they get that first spoonful on their tongues, and Cohen thinks he needs to guide my hand to his mouth - unfortunately his hand-eye coordination is still improving and he ends up with it everywhere, but it's all so much fun so who cares about the mess!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment