Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Drama...I'm over it.


Day 59
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

This is Cohen...he fell asleep here in the 2 seconds it took me to put Kason on the floor after their feed! He obviously didn't stay asleep, as I picked him up and put him on the floor with his brother.

Today, I feel like I've been all over the show. I didn't get much sleep last night (or the night before)...nothing to do with The Littles - they are pretty much sleeping through...I was just mega uncomfortable, it was hot and I just couldn't sleep. I ended up having a cold shower at 2am to try to cool down!

Then, during the day, I got two separate emails from two separate people I have 'delicate' relationships with. Both of them require equally delicate responses which my brain just isn't capable of composing tonight. Unfortunately, one of the people will take that (no immediate responses) the wrong way and everything will get worse...again. I'm just so incredibly over unneccesary drama, it does my head in. And lack of sleep just magnifies it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment