Thursday, March 17, 2011

Neighbours Rock!


Day 123
Originally uploaded by Road2Chaos

Si dropped the car in to get a service on his way to work, and I got a call to come and collect it late in the afternoon. I got the boys all sorted and ready to go...and discovered one of the wheels on my stroller had a puncture. Oh the joys. It was flat after our walk yesterday but Si pumped it up...then it was flat a few hours later when I needed it. I could have taken a single stroller and put one boy in there and carry the other boy in the front pack, but it was way too hot! Thankfully we have the most AWESOME neighbours, and when I asked to borrow their double stroller (they have a two-year old and a two-month old), they insisted that they look after Kason and Cohen until I got back. We spend quite a bit of time with them, and their two-year old LOVES my boys - at playgroup, if either one of them cries, he will rush over and try to console them, gives them kisses and cuddles (he seriously is amazingly gentle with them), and makes sure I tell him who is who each time he sees them. Sucky for me though, they are moving at the end of the year. I'm really going to miss having them next door. Oh, and then, to top that off, they fixed my punctured tyre too :-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment