Wednesday, June 15, 2011

:-(

Day 213 by Road2Chaos2
Day 213, a photo by Road2Chaos2 on Flickr.

You'll have to excuse the crappyness of this photo...I took it on my phone, at precisely 9:32pm apparently! Apart from 3 hours in the middle of the day when Simon went into work only to be told he could come home, I spent pretty much the entire day in bed. I felt like absolute crap, threw up too many times to recall. Thank goodness he did come home, because after lunch, Cohen started throwing up too. He wasn't able to keep anything down, the poor little guy :-( We called a locum out after hours to come and check him out, I was worried he would become dehydrated. Turns out he (and I) has gastro. We just have to keep a super close eye on him and just give him sips of water and dry food and see how he goes.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment