Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beautiful Weather, Great Day

The weather was stunning here today for a change! We didn't really make the most of it, but we had an awesome day nonetheless J The boys had their swimming lesson this morning which I was really looking forward to after we missed last week due to being in Sydney. After we got home, we all took a 3 hour nap (both boys woke and decided to start the day just after 5am this morning) which was SO needed apparently! After a late lunch, and a quick Skype date, we took Kason and Cohen down to the park in their wagon. I bought them new drink bottles a few days ago, and gave them to them just before we left the house, and holy crap, they LOVE them! As in, they did. not. put them down until we got to the park where I had to hide them! They both had so much fun at the park, especially on the slide J We took them down with us, then they wanted to climb up from the bottom on their bellies.

The weather is supposed to be fantastic here all week...here's hoping the weatherman is right – as sad as it is, I'm looking forward to being able to hang my washing up outside! Feels like I haven't done that for a while!

Also, I've decided that as of tomorrow, I'm going to try to be more healthy. I seriously SUCK at eating healthily. As in, it's not uncommon for me to have chocolate chips for lunch. JUST the chips, not cookies. Yeah, I have a shocking sweet tooth. The nice weather will help too, I'll be able to get out for my walks with Cohen and Kason in the afternoons. Kinda looking forward to it J

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment