Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Boys’ Room

So I'm finally getting around to sharing some pictures of Kason and Cohen's bedroom!

Here's the view from the doorway - Cohen's cot:
Then, this is the view of Kason's cot from Cohen's:

You can kinda see one of their sets of drawers (the only part that doesn't match!):

The wall stickers and the hanging lanterns (the colour hasn't come out too well, but they're the same colour scheme):
 And, lastly, their bedding:

I absolutely love their room now! If I could find the same fabric as their name canvases and rail covers, I'd want to mod podge it onto their drawers...but Simon won't let me, so I guess it's good I can find it. I wouldn't mind finding a rug that matches and putting that in the middle, too.  So, maybe it's still a work in progress, but I'm loving how it is at the moment!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment