Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sleep? Not likely!

Ok, so this morning, Cohen was up and about at 6:30am. Kason came through to the lounge at 7am. They have both had a super busy and fun day at childcare today - 9am until 3:30pm. After we got home, they were running around like crazy. It's now 7:25pm and they are now in their bedroom and they are supposed to be sleeping. They are not. It sounds like they are running around, and literally bouncing off the walls!! I now have to make sure that their (new) blinds are rolled right up to the top of the window because Cohen somehow manages to pull the whole roll off the wall (thankfully the brackets stay up!).

I really thought that tonight would be one of the few times they fall asleep on the couch before bedtime, but no such luck!!!! At least Kason isn't in there screaming like he's been doing recently. For that fact alone I'm tempted just to leave them to it, and I just might. But then again, I know that if I go in, they are quite likely to go to sleep sooner.

I have so much to do tonight, and I prefer to wait until they are asleep before I start anything, because if I don't, they will start crying for me as soon as I start!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment